We are connected to all true believers in Jesus by the same Spirit which dwells in each of us. Across the years, members of this larger family have found themselves drawn to one another in tight communities, communities in which they find the strength and encouragement for the journey among a people with whom they can worship and join in a common cause. Quite simply, they have found a place they can call home.
As a member at Browncroft, you are indicating that you are committed to grow relationships and deepen your connection with this local body of Christ.
Am I ready to become a member?
The first step in becoming a member is to consider if you are ready to become a member. We encourage individuals to consider how they might answer each of the following questions. An affirmative answer to each indicates one is ready to pursue membership at Browncroft.
- Have I made a decision to follow Jesus as the sole-leader of my life?
- Do I want to make a long-term commitment to Browncroft?
- Do I agree with the beliefs, governance, and mission of Browncroft?
- Am I ready to commit to building community with members of Browncroft?
- Am I willing to use both my spiritual and physical gifts to serve others?
- Have I been attending Browncroft for at least 6 months?
STEPS TO JOINING OUR FAMILY
If a person can provide an affirmative answer to each of the questions above and desires to become a member, we ask that they take the following steps.
- Join with us in a lifestyle of worship and a commitment to time with God
- Become part of a Community or Lifestage Group
- Choose an area of service
- Commit to giving the tithe (10% of your income) or taking faith steps to move toward the tithe
- Share your testimony with the Membership Team
- Sign a membership covenant
online Membership Application